Smile makeover is something that is preferred by the patient, whereas a cosmetic dentistry is a procedure that is performed. A smile makeover is concerned with the way you smile. That is, the facial appearance (tooth display, color, depth and shape). The ideal smile is connected with the proper display of gum and tooth. Smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. A smile makeover to one person could mean something completely different to another, and it is a very individual choice.
Smile makeover is done in order to rectify certain problems like:
- Perfect tooth balance: Uneven, chipped and broken tooth can be cosmetically corrected for a better appearance.
- Spacing and alignment: through orthodontics tooth which overlaps or having gap between can be made
- Tooth proportions: In connection with the tooth proportion your dentist will determine if there are in correct disorder each other.
- Tooth length: tooth length is another problem which can be reshaped the tooth length through this method.
- Smile Line: The smile line is an imaginary line that follows the boundaries of your upper teeth from side to side, which ideally should be the same as the curve of your lower lip when you smile.
- Tooth color: the when concerned about your teeth color, dark and discolored tooth will leads to embarrassment and old age look.
- Missing teeth: this is another common problem seen in adults; the missing teeth would lead to decay of nearby tooth.
The Deivam Dental Clinic is looking forward to address your dental cosmetic needs. More than half a decade experience in dental treatment makes Dr. Rajarajan an experienced and authoritative person in the field of dentistry.